Tuesday, April 20

GATE Theater and Choir Cantate

We had kind of a cultural weekend. First we went to the GATE theater. It was a musical (high school students) about an eating plant. Bassie loved it, Ekko listend very attentively but fell asleep on Toms lap at the end, like Luna on mine.


We hadden een cultureel weekend. Eerst gingen we naar het GATE theater. Er was een musical (middelbare school kinderen) over een vleesetende plant. Bas vond het geweldig, Ekko luisterde heel geboeid, maar viel uiteindelijk op Tom zijn schoot in slaap, Luna op de mijne.



On Sunday I went with the kids to the choir Cantate in the St-John chapel. The singing was so beautiful. The boys were sitting either side of me, Luna on my lap. They listened for 45 minutes! I couldn’t believe it!!!! I was so pround about them. Ekko was clapping after each song (but always later than the rest, so sweet! We went to a playground after the intermission (I didn’t want to push it , I want to end in beauty and praise them for listening to the music so well) and had dinner in town. It was a fun date with my 3 kids! Wow! I gave Bas a kiss and he told me; ‘mommy when you kiss me, you just smell like Luna.”


Op zondag ging ik met de kinderen luisteren naar een koor (Cantate) in de St-Johns kapel. Het gezang was zo mooi! De jongens zaten langs mijn zijde, Luna op zijn schoot. Ze luisterden 45 minuten! Ik kon het gewoon niet geloven! Ik was zo trots op hen. Ekko klapte in zijn handjes (telkens wat later dan de rest, grappig)! Na de pause nam ik ze mee naar een speeltuin (ik wou ze niet langer laten luisteren om het te laten eindigen in schoonheid) en uit eten in de stad. Het was een fijne avond uit met mijn 3 kindjes. Ik gaf Bas een kus en hij zei me: ‘mama, wanneer je me zo een kus geeft, ruik je naar Luna’.



No comments:

Post a Comment