Wednesday, March 2

Emily is 6

Emily turned 6 last week and we had a fun pool party at their house in the weekend. The kids got to make giant bubble using bubble wands. It was so much fun seeing everyone being excited about it! Happy birthday sweet Emily, we love you!

I had so much making a ballet bag for her. I made it out of a fabric I had from my mom. I wanted grey with pink, I think that is such a beautiful combination!


Emily is 6 jaar en haar ouders organiseerden een zwembad feestje. De kindjes kregen ook elk een bubbelbelroede om reuzegrote bellen meet te maken. Het was leuk om iedereen zou blij te zien roepen om een bel! Gelukkige verjaardag Emily! We houden van je!

Ik had zoveel plezier bij het maken van een ballettas voor haar. Ik maakte het uit een oud stofje van mijn mama. Ik wou grijs en roze hebben omdat het zulk een mooie combinatie is.



2 comments:

  1. you have a better post than mine about emily's birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad when you post so many pictures of people I love. I click on each one to see them bigger and see how everyone is growing! The children are bigger, but the smiles are all the same.

    ReplyDelete