Tuesday, November 17

And we went to the beach

I’m looking at her sleeping. She is so beautiful; I could look at her endlessly. At this moment I can’t imagine something more perfect than this: My baby girl sleeping in my arms on a tropical beach, my two boys laughing with their dad on the ocean waves. She opens her eyes and smiles at me, I think she must feel the same way!


Ik kijk naar haar, ze slaapt. Ze is zo mooi; ik zou oneindig lang naar haar kunnen kijken. Op dit moment kan ik me niets beters dan dit indenken: Mijn meisje slaapt in mijn armen op een tropische eiland, mijn twee jongens spelen lachend met hun papa op de golven van de zee. Ze opent haar ogen en lacht naar me; ze voelt vast en zeker hetzelfde.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that smile is the best! Luna, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....i'm speechless :)

    ReplyDelete